CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, October 11, 2010

I want the Mini Wheats guy DEAD.



So first off,  what failure of evolution finds eating Mini Wheats to be difficult? Neurosurgery is hard. Running a marathon is hard.  Eating Mini Wheats is a challenge I've been up to since I was a toddler.  Tell your kids wussy with their "little mouths" to suck it up.

Okay,  it's not actually the product itself to which I object.  It's actually kind of a good idea.  Still,  it is a bit funny how they have to stress the ease of eating these particular Mini Wheats.  If your morning bowl of cereal is the most difficult thing you have to deal with,  I would like to have your life please. 

What really bugs me is how that mindless frosted jackass stresses all the wrong syllables just to fit the meter of Limbo Rock.  Min-EEEE Wheats?  They're not called that!  Try again,  idiot! This is not his first offence either -- he does the same in nearly all his commercials.   

If they were thought-provoking well-crafted lyrics,  I might be a little more forgiving,  but they're inane and tend to be about fibre content.  I hate him.  I hate him so bad!  May Tony The Tiger rip his ass to Shreddies.

And this is why I don't watch television.

2 comments:

Erik Donald France said...

God, hilarious~~

Don't know about these things, but after a summer job in London I started liking Weetabix, which are hard to find in the States. Making me want it more. Human nature, I guess.

Ruby Doomsday said...

Oh, Wheetabix are easily obtainable in Canada, and yeah, they're GOOD! Mini Wheats are more like bite sized Shredded Wheat biscuits with a hard coat of icing on one side. Quite pleasant, but that mascot... gah. I imagine an anthropomorphic Weetabiz would be way classier. He'd probably have a monocle and a British accent, and sing about benefiting your colon to the tune of Elanor Rigby.